Custom switch library for android. Easy to use and with all customization.
Follow these steps to use this switch:
1. Download customSwitchLibrary module from here
2. Add it in your project.
3. Add dependency to your project :
compile project(path: ':customswitchlibrary')
4. Now it is ready to use with your project.
5. To add view in xml, write tag with this:
6. Now it is ready.
Customize in switch in xml file add below attribs :
- Set text color for active view – app:activeTextColor
- Set text color for in-active view – app:inActiveTextColor
- Set text for first view – app:firstText
- Set text for second view – app:secondText
- Set view color for active view – app:activeColor
- Set view color for in-active view – app:inActiveColor
- Set default selected view – app:currentActive – First/Second
Customize switch from Java file :
- Create and findviewById.
- Set text color for active view – vsMySwitch.setActiveTextColor(color)
- Set text color for in-active view – vsMySwitch.setInActiveTextColor(color)
- Set view color for active view – vsMySwitch.setActiveColor(color)
- Set view color for in-active view – vsMySwitch.setInActiveColor(color)
- Get current selected view – vsMySwitch.getCurrentPosition() returns 0/1
- Set listener to check view selection changes – vsMySwitch.setOnStatusChangeListener(new …)
Check customSwitch view:
Share this content: