custom switch library for android. Easy to use and with all customization
Custom switch library for android. Easy to use and with all customization.
Follow these steps to use this switch:
1. Download customSwitchLibrary module from here
2. Add it in your project.
3. Add dependency to your project :
compile project(path: ':customswitchlibrary')
4. Now it is ready to use with your project.
5. To add view in xml, write tag with this:
6. Now it is ready.
Customize in switch in xml file add below attribs :
- Set text color for active view – app:activeTextColor
- Set text color for in-active view – app:inActiveTextColor
- Set text for first view – app:firstText
- Set text for second view – app:secondText
- Set view color for active view – app:activeColor
- Set view color for in-active view – app:inActiveColor
- Set default selected view – app:currentActive – First/Second
Customize switch from Java file :
- Create and findviewById.
- Set text color for active view – vsMySwitch.setActiveTextColor(color)
- Set text color for in-active view – vsMySwitch.setInActiveTextColor(color)
- Set view color for active view – vsMySwitch.setActiveColor(color)
- Set view color for in-active view – vsMySwitch.setInActiveColor(color)
- Get current selected view – vsMySwitch.getCurrentPosition() returns 0/1
- Set listener to check view selection changes – vsMySwitch.setOnStatusChangeListener(new …)
Check customSwitch view:
Download customSwitch with sample from github
Share this content: